Re: Resignation and uploads

On Fri, November 11, 2005 17:10, Christian Perrier wrote:
> From what I know of him, he will take care of these Debian tasks as
> soon as he'll be able to do so....just like any of us would after coming
> back from a conference we were at as part of our paid work.

I think many other people would take good care to provide backup for our
tasks in case we're away for longer than a couple of days. There's no
reason at all that on some key positions in Debian there's only one
person. I really hope the DPL manages to address these bottlenecks and
make sure that any key position has at least two active people on it.
There's absolutely no reason for any of these positions to require just
one person running it, and therefore, it shouldn't.

Thijs