Re: gnome-swallow_1.2-2_source.changes REJECTED

Scribit Josselin Mouette dies 10/11/2005 hora 22:45:
> Le jeudi 10 novembre 2005 à 13:32 -0800, Debian Installer a écrit :
> > Rejected: source only uploads are not supported.
> I can't see the rationale for rejecting source uploads, and they used
> to be accepted in the past.

And I see a rationale for allowing them: what prevents a DD to upload
binaries that include exploits or some trojan code, along with a clean
source?

Isn't a buildd compilation more secure WRT this issue? (I don't try to
say it's perfectly secure, I think admins of the buildd could do the
trick also...)

I suspect that is has already been discussed, so could someone give me
URIs of messages/web pages on the subject if it is the case?

BTW, is there any infrastructure to check against that? Would it be
possible, or consume way much of resources (and first CPU of the
buildd)?

Doubtfully,
Nowhere man
--