Re: Resignation and uploads

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 03:09:22PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Op do, 10-11-2005 te 16:22 -0800, schreef Chip Salzenberg:
> > Bill Allombert <ballombe@master.debian.org> writes:
> > > There are around 1000 developers out there. At the very least I am
> > > sure you would find several of them willing to sponsor your upload.
> >
> > That's not a fix, it's a bad workaround.
>
> Yes, but one that works.

No.  A workaround that works would be a *good* one.  This is a *bad*
one.  It doesn't scale, for one thing.  Else, why even have DDs?  Just
have random people send source packages to one guy with The Debian
Key.  And for me to update my contact info or change my ssh key, there
is no substitute for a key on the keyring.

> Stop whining, please.

*grin*  Stop trying to suppress negative commentary, please.
--
Chip Salzenberg <chip@debian.org>