Re: gnome-swallow_1.2-2_source.changes REJECTED

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 12:18:00AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10469 March 1977, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > I can't see the rationale for rejecting source uploads, and they used to
> > be accepted in the past.
>
> Because people then fuck up their packages even more.
>
> No, they havent been accepted in the past. Ubuntu does that, Debian not.

They were accepted by katie in the past, but strongly discouraged by the
i386 buildd admin. Been there, done that. Nowadays, I think that
pbuilder and friends have mostly alleviated the need for source-only
uploads, but Josselin seems to disagree.

Daniel.