Resignation and uploads

Bill Allombert <ballombe@master.debian.org> writes:
> There are around 1000 developers out there. At the very least I am
> sure you would find several of them willing to sponsor your upload.

That's not a fix, it's a bad workaround.  I was a DD.  I should have
been sponsoring uploads for other people, not trolling for sponsors.

Since I sent my resignation mail, I have been told that the keyring
was updated twice after my initial request for key change.  Why was my
key not added?  No reason has been presented, publically or privately.
--
Chip Salzenberg <chip@pobox.com>