Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

> George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, this is another violation. The source comes first, then binaries
>> next
>> to it. Hm, I wonder how could you make people believe (trust>) in your
>> "open
>> source" project ?
>
> George, I don't think there's much point in repeating objections that
> have already been made. It's quite clear what our issues with Nexenta
> are now - shouting at them further is unlikely to help things get
> resolved to our satisfaction.
>
> (This does, of course, assume that the Nexenta guys are willing to
> actually discuss the issues rather than ignoring them. I'll remain
> optimistic for a while)

Thank you Matthew and all participants!

Just to assure all Debian Project team: Nexenta team is very serious about
everything being said and will follow all suggestions/requests in this
thread. And may be one day Nexenta OS core will become part of Debian
Project.