Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:

> Sorry, this is another violation. The source comes first, then binaries next
> to it. Hm, I wonder how could you make people believe (trust>) in your "open
> source" project ?

George, I don't think there's much point in repeating objections that
have already been made. It's quite clear what our issues with Nexenta
are now - shouting at them further is unlikely to help things get
resolved to our satisfaction.

(This does, of course, assume that the Nexenta guys are willing to
actually discuss the issues rather than ignoring them. I'll remain
optimistic for a while)
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org