cvs loginfo configuration for alioth?

Hi,

I'm looking for a 'loginfo' file configuration that works
for alioth.
I thought I have found a solution few days ago, but when
I came back, it no longer seems to work correctly:

CVSROOT/loginfo contains:
DEFAULT /usr/bin/cvs-mailcommit --mailto pbuilder-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org --from pbuilder-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org --diff --full --root %r --dir %p %{sVv}

CVSROOT/config contains:
UseNewInfoFmtStrings=yes

This combination gives a warning:

/cvsroot/pbuilder/pbuilder/debian/changelog,v  <--  pbuilder/debian/changelog
cvs commit: warning:  Set to use deprecated info format strings.  Establish
compatibility with the new info file format strings (add a temporary '1' in
all info files after each '%' which doesn't represent a literal percent)
and set UseNewInfoFmtStrings=yes in CVSROOT/config.  After that, convert
individual command lines and scripts to handle the new format at your
leisure.
Unknown argument '%{sVv}', deleting.

Other combinations give different warnings.

I would have thought this is a popular configuration;
does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong?

Help is appreciated.

regards,
	junichi
--