Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 01:48, Erast Benson wrote:
> www.gnusolaris.org is *the same place*.

Oh, I expected some tar-ball to be linked from the same place as the ISOs
(i.e. the Downloads page) not some point-and-click SVN-webinterface.

> > this URL also does _neither_ offer access to the apt
> > (0.6.40.1-1.1) nor your patched debhelper (4.9.3elatte) as requested in
> > my other mail.
>
> I'm personally working on it, and I will not commit those changes until
> they will be tested. Rememer, these all binaries are under development, and
> available for developers only. Are you developer and wanna help us?

I'm a user of your software, who insists on his license-granted rights to the
source of the binaries he received. That's why it's called "Open Source". I
would already be satisfied with a tar-ball of your development directory as
long as I can build from there and it has appropriate (i.e. GPL compatible)
licensing terms attached.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?