Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

David,

this is the place were source code lives:

http://www.gnusolaris.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/gnusolaris1/gnu

or

http://www.gnusolaris.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/gnusolaris1

If you do not see something specific, or newer versions, like(you can find
debarchiver-0.3 but we have debarchiver-0.4 packaged), that means it is
not committed yet and we are testing it right now and will be committed
shortly.

Erast