Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

John Hasler wrote:
David Schmitt writes:
I have downloaded the elatte_live_prealpha1_x86.iso.gz[1] from your website and found a dpkg binary on it.

Much to my dismay I was not able to locate the source for this binary,
despite it being obviously under the GPL[2].

Was the requisite written offer included?  Would you be willing to check
the CD for other GPL software and notify the authors if you find any?

It's a bug, bad link on a generated page.

Here's the correct link:

http://www.gnusolaris.org/apt/dists/unstable/main/source/base/

We'll look more into this. Thanks for the notice!