Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

Dear GNU/Solaris Team!

I have downloaded the elatte_live_prealpha1_x86.iso.gz[1] from your website
and found a dpkg binary on it.

Much to my dismay I was not able to locate the source for this binary, despite
it being obviously under the GPL[2]. Therefore I request you kindly to make
the sources available to me. This includes "all the source code for all
modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the
scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable."[3]

Since dpkg is distributed with a complete operating system, I have to assume
that other components on the CD are Free Software too. Therefore I again
request you kindly to make the sources to the used libraries[4] available to
me.

Regards, David Schmitt

[1] http://www.gnusolaris.org/elatte_live_prealpha1_x86.iso.gz,
md5sum:17b70141a1c4a3d877af5271b1caf920

[2] See /usr/share/doc/dpkg/copyright on said ISO Image

[3] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

[4]	Library		Packages
	libintl.so.3	gettext/sunwclsr
	libiconv.so.2	libiconv