Re: Problem with package build-depends against libpcap-dev - is this a bug?

* Frank Küster [Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:23:53 +0100]:

> Roy Hills <royhills@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm having problems building nmap and xprobe from source because of
> > build-depends on libpcap-dev.  I need to build these two packages from
> > source because I have local patches that I want to apply to the source
> > code before it's compiled.

> You'd make me happier if you'd wrap your lines at a sensible length,
> like 75, instead of letting me do it...

  (FWIW, Roy's mail came in multipart/alternative text/plain and
  text/html. The text/plain version had proper line wrapping. You MUA
  should be configurable to prefer text/plain over text/html.

  HTH,)

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: dato (at) the-barrel.org | PK: DA6AE621

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a
scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
                -- Matt Cartmill