Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 06:21:45PM -0800, Alex Ross wrote:
> 2) 2,300 Debian packages available for immediate usage.

[...]

> There are probably very few projects that can come anywhere close to
> Nexenta OS,
> in terms of the size,

2300 << 15000, by my reckoning.

> and openness.

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means, what you think it means.

> If interested, please send e-mail to <support at nexenta.com>, and tell us
> a few
> words about yourself. We'll respond with a user/password.

Not to poop on your parade, but please, next time you go to announce
something to a technical list like d-devel -- drop the marketing guff, just
stick to the useful info.

- Matt