SPF or the like for *some* *subdomains* of .debian.org ?

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I maintain one such list on alioth, and I have not been able to find a
> way to let bug reports and other debian-related messages get into the
> lists unmoderated without also accepting a lot of spam.  If you or
> anyone else can give me a recipe on how I can set up the list to avoid
> the moderation of bug messages, I am very interested.

You know, here SPF could help us. There is no reason at all for people to
complain that they cannot send email from bugs.debian.org, db.debian.org and
some other special *subdomains* of debian.org.  This does not impact in any
way on the @debian.org emails.

  Henrique Holschuh