Re: Closing bugs as submitter?

Scripsit "Jan C. Nordholz" <jckn@gmx.net>

> Now I'd like to save the maintainer some work and tag the bug
> fixed-in-experimental myself (together with a short explanatory
> message to the bug log),

If I understand correctly, after version tracking was implemented, the
fixed-in-experimental tag has been superseded by simply closing the
bug for the current experimental version (i.e. mailing NNNN-done@b.d.o
with a pseudo-header giving the version in question).

--
Henning Makholm                          "I tried whacking myself repeatedly
                                     with the cluebat. Unfortunately, it was