Re: Work-needing packages report for Oct 14, 2005

retitle 333683 O: octave-statdataml, r-cran-statdataml, r-cran-xml
thanks

Hi Jerome,

Jerome Warnier wrote:
>>   and (#333683), orphaned today
> I'm maintainer (but still not DD) of this package "and", and the
> bugreport does not apply to it, still I do not want to orphan it at all.
> Do I need to do something or contact someone to confirm this?
The wnpp scripts were confused by the (gamatically correct) "and" before
the last item on the list. I've retiteled the bug to correct this.
Should this happen again ("and" might be a prime candidate), you can do
this yourself by using the control interface to bugs.debian.org.

Kind regards

Thomas
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/

The company owner of Smith and son to leave a little more space between
Smith and and and and and son on the design of the new logo.