programs which libaudiofile0 appear in there dependencies

Hi,

I got a question why my gphpedit package depends on libaudiofile0.

That's weird, and I tried to check why. I still don't have an answer,
but I noticed that many programs also depends on this libaudiofile0,
although they don't have any audio in them.

examples:
evince
anjuta
dia-gnome
gedit
gnome-system-tools

I guess this is due to some kind of dependency problem with gnome
development packages/libraries. Can anyone help with point the exact
location of the problem ?

p.s.
This doesn't happen any more, so the next upload should fix the issue.

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior@gmail.com

Debian GNU/Linux unstable (SID)