Re: [Fwd: major problem with gnome-games dependency]

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 20:07 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> That is what gnome-core is for: just enough of GNOME to be usable, but
> no real apps beyond EoG and gedit.  Purposefully created for people who
> want to use GNOME, don't want to install all packages manually, but want
> some control over what extra packages are installed.

$ apt-cache show-differing-dependencies gnome-core gnome
Dependencies only in gnome-core:
  Depends: ...
  Suggests: ...
Dependencies only in gnome

But in the absence of such a feature, I can't tell what I'd be missing
if I only installed gnome-core.

Ben