lintian: postinst-does-not-load-confmodule

Hi,

I was about to upload a new release of one of my packages, but lintian
complains that "postinst-does-not-load-confmodule". Running lintian with
-i, I can get more information:

N:   Even if your postinst does not involve debconf, you currently need to
N:   make sure it loads one of the debconf libraries. This will be changed
N:   in the future.

I can't understand why I should load anything related to debconf, if I
don't use debconf in postinst. (I use debconf in preinst and config,
where I load it with ". /usr/share/debconf/confmodule".)

What am I missing?

Cheers,

Nicolas