force jack-audio-connection-kit into testing ?

Hi there,

I just tried to figure out why the jack-audio-connection-kit can't go
into testing, and after some investigation I came to the conclusion
that it might never go in without help. [1]

Is there someone who shares this opinion or am I missing something ?
For my part, I would be happier if all my packages depending on jackd get thrown out of testing in order to reenter later. With all the changes that
go on everywhere it is almost impossible to keep all the packages that
have to go with jack reasonably bugfree for a long enough time.

Cheers,

Guenter

[1] An example:
    http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=sooperlooper