Re: #debian-tech@OFTC: port "qualification declarations" for etch

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 08:27:49AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         Are there provisions for such a discussion on some other forum
>  as well?  I mean, there are people who can't be on IRC, and others
>  who have a principled objection to the charter of the channel
>  selected. Is there a preferred mechanism or mailing list where input
>  from such individuals is solicited?

Suggestions on improving the arch criteria are still welcome on the
debian-devel list.  For providing information about the qualification status
of a particular port, please coordinate with the other porters; as mentioned
on
<http://wiki.debian.org/IRC/debian-tech/Event/20051009-releasequalification>,
two of the ports have found the wiki useful as a tool for collating this
information, other ports likely can too.