Re: Advices needed for moving {add|remove}-shell from passwd to debianutils

[Frans Pop]
> >   shadow 1:4.0.12-6 where passwd Depends: debianutils (>= 2.15)
> >   debianutils 2.15 Conflicts and Replaces: passwd (<< 1:4.0.12-6)
>
> Hmm. That will cover i386 I guess. What about other arches that are
> autobuilt? (Assuming of course that both maintainers upload for i386.)

Good point, might it be better to upload shadow first and get it
autobuilding everywhere, then debianutils?  The one will be
uninstallable for a day or two, but having something uninstallable for
a day is quite normal for unstable.