Everyone go test aptitude 0.3.4!

  I've just uploaded aptitude 0.3.4 to experimental.  This is basically a
release candidate for 0.4 -- if no nasty bugs crop up, it will be uploaded as
0.4 in unstable once the translators catch up with all the string changes.
So, everyone go find bugs in it!

    A few of the major changes relative to 0.2 (unstable) are:

  - UTF-8 support
  - A new dependency resolution algorithm
  - Threading (downloads run in the background to keep the program responsive)

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|         "This is too absurd!  The world can't end this stupidly!"         |