ATTN openofficeorg developers

ATTN  developers of openoffice org (and gnumeric)
Hi
	I was succesfully running openoffice org  on a testing debian running KDE.
Last
week after recent security and library updates openoffice org on testing is
busted.

(fortunately I have another machine running debian stable KDE.  openoffice
still
runs ok there. That machine was also updated with the lastest *.debs)

	I know you want to scold me because this is not a formal bug report.  I find
that form overwhelming.  BUT I certainly want to help move testing to stable
SO if developer(s) ask me specific questions I will do my best to answer.

	Last week I reported a problem with gnumeric on kde on testing.  Are these
problems related?

Regards
Martin