Re: planet.debian.org vs. blog illiteracy

ma, 2005-09-26 kello 10:26 -0300, Ben Armstrong kirjoitti:
> On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 15:29 +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> > I think it's a much better and easier solution to use the structure we
> > already have: the existing mailing lists. Copy-pasting a web log entry
> > to an e-mail shouldn't be too much of a bother, I rather think.
>
> If it is so easy, why aren't bloggers doing this now?

Same reason as some important IRC discussions aren't reported on the
mailing lists: laziness, thoughtlessness, or having being paid off by
Microsoft, RIAA, and MPAA to undermine the working structures of the
project by withholding information from part of the project. (Not
usually all three at the same time.)