Re: Identifying Postscript fonts

Hamish said:

> defoma?

I've had a quick look at the various man pages for defoma.

Can you confirm that by using this I could make the list of fonts returned
by things like fontFamily() be restricted to just Postscript fonts? Or
possibly get a list from some other Perl function call.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this isn't going to be a complete solution
since the application is not native to Debian (although I am the upstream
developer as well as the maintainer).

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

No trees were harmed during the production of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced....