Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

[Josselin Mouette]
> This has been indeed discussed to death. The result of the
> discussion seems to be that a large majority of the developers
> doesn't agree with all your criteria.

I guess that depends on the viewpoint of the reader what the results
were.  It is hard to tell if there is a vocal minority making a lot of
noise, or if there is a majority disagreeing with the criteria.

Personally, I find the list of requirements sensible, and very
understandable after the clarifying rounds on the lists.  This colors
my view of the discussion.