Re: access to debian mirror pools

Em Ter, 2005-09-20 às 09:34 -0500, Carlo Segre escreveu:
> Any insights?  Is this a bug, if so for what package?

I have no idea and haven't investigated what causes this, but it seems
like perfectly reasonable behaviour to me, for a simple reason: it's
more than one machine, and they all have to sync with ftp-master
separately, AFAIK.

If you get different related files from different machines, you're
likely to run into inconsistency when some of them are in sync and some
are not, and, hence, breakage.

Just my $0.02.

Regards,

--