Re: How can I build a package from source that require the source of another (library) package?

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

This is as wrong as doign that for kernel drivers?  What driver packages
do that?  Look like I need to file some bugs..

Um, I don't recall. But IIRC we did in the past recommend people who needed private kernel headers not included in the kernel-headers package to just copy them into their own source packages.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>