Re: Easy third-party package installer for debian-based distributions

Well, this "right" solution has 2 main problems :
- It needs some package to be installed on the box. This is workable, but
ubuntu/debian/others have to agree and install the necessary software to handle
this by default, otherwise it becomes useless.
- It doesn't handle offline installations.. Not sure whether it's a problem, but
 wouldn't it be handy for some people if we could just have one archive that
contains bunch of dependencies, ready to be installed ?