hotplug blacklists

The new hotplug subsystem cannot handle blacklisting anymore, and now
delegates it to modprobe.
modprobe uses a different syntax, so the old /etc/hotplug/blacklist*
files are not supported anymore.
Considering that the other distributions have no plans to keep
supporting hotplug-style blacklisting I think we can just switch to the
new system and forget about it.

*BUT* if somebody really feels strongly about this, as the
module-init-tools maintainer I would not object to a modprobe patch to
add support old-style blacklists, as long as it will be ready in a few
days and the submitter is willing to maintain it as long as it will be
needed.

The affected packages are:

alsa-base	Debian ALSA Maintainers <pkg-alsa-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
capiutils	Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org>