Re: arabic not appearing on emacs-bidi on kde 3.2.3 suse

On Saturday 17 September 2005 16:25, Talal Al-Azem wrote:
> Hello.  I have recently installed emacs-bidi on suse 9.1, kde 3.2.3.  I
> have it running, but when I try to type in Arabic script in the
> right-to-left, it doesn't appear correctly.i.e. don't see anything on
> the screen, but I see the cursor moving.
>
> Any ideas?  Thanks, and sorry for what must be such a ridiculous
> question.

Not sure if this is a ridiculous question, but it is certainly a
ridiculous place to ask it ;-)
You've got the wrong distribution. Suggest you install Debian if you want
to ask questions on a debian list. And even then this question would
probably more suited to debian-l10n-arabic, debian-user or debian-i18n.

Cheers,
FJP