Re: Reviving the Debian FAQ

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 10:48:07AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org>
>
> > I've fixed some of a), b) or c) with the help of Santiago Vila who is doing
> > the Spanish translation but more peer review is needed here.
>
> Note that the document at the official URL you quote is probably
> obsolete; it identifies itself as being a February 2003 version.

Hmm.. there might have been issues rebuilding it. Based on
http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/make.log it looks like
the Spanish version broke it.

> There text in the doc-debian package in unstable/testing appears to be
> newer. Does that include your recent fixes?

Not all of them, byhand handling takes time, to retrieve the sources please
use ':pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/faq'
I will try to fix the building process right away.

Regards

Javier