Re: Help on packaging insighttoolkit2

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, David Moreno Garza wrote:

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 09:35 +0800, Guanglei Xiong wrote:
I am wondering if anyone can help me to check this package. Thanks!

debian-devel mailing list is not the best place to ask this kind of
questions.

You'd get more answers on debian-mentors.

Well, I think Guanglei did so and I'm willing to sponsor his package, but
we both are clueless to the problem

dh_shlibdeps -a
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkzlib.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkzlib.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkjpeg8.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkzlib.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkzlib.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkjpeg8.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkjpeg12.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libitkjpeg16.so not recognized

which occures when building the package.  My advise was to discuss this on
debian-devel which is IMHO the right place for this kind of questions.  Perhaps
the mail Guanglei wrote when he started this additional thread was not verbose
enough.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--