Re: wnpp situation

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 19:06 +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> > Maybe it would a good idea to create a new web interface for the wnpp bugs.
> > At least something that has the ability to put ITPs,RFPs in separate
> > pages,
>
> You mean like http://www.us.debian.org/devel/wnpp/?

But the proposal on date/submitter/whatever sorting on wnpp is quite
interesting and easy to manage.

Anyway, everybody can already query wnpp by submitters and ownership on:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?wnpp=foo@bar.com

But it is not working atm (#326679), since the LDAP thing was moved to
master.

Anyway, I do agree with making more work on the wnpp front, and I'm
willing to help.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   | http://www.damog.net/
                   <damog@debian.org>  |         GPG: C671257D