Re: wnpp situation

Scripsit Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de>
> * Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> [2005-09-13 10:37]:

>> There was a discussion about closing old RFPs on -project in the middle
>> of July (around the 13th, I think). I really should get acting on the
>> consensus of that thread and close the old RFPs.

> But my intention was not to read the whole list and do this by hand!
> This should be done by the same script which sends the sem automated
> mails to the BTS.

As there is a consensus that it is a good idea to close long-inactive
RFPs with a polite explanation, anyone who care enough should just
write a script to do it, and start running it. It can be done without
special privileges; the BTS control address is well known...

--
Henning Makholm                                 "I can get fat! I can sing!"