Re: insighttoolkit2 is now available

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, bear wrote:

 I finished packaging my insighttoolkit2 (www.itk.org) and uploaded it to
mentors.debian.net. Three packages are available:
libinsighttoolkit2-dev, libinsighttoolkit2, insighttoolkit2-examples
As I said this package is relevant for Debian-Med and if noone else would
take over this sponsoring job I would take over this job.  Because I
have a lot of packages I started to loose overview about the packages.
That's why I would prefer if you would include

      Uploaders: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

into the control fields.  I will not upload the package without asking
you but this automatically brings up bugs against this package above
my horizont.

 Please check if they are ok.
Not really:

mkdir -p Build
cp debian/CMakeCache.txt.debian Build/CMakeCache.txt
cd Build; cmake ..
CMake Error: The current CMakeCache.txt directory /home/andreas/debian-maintain/sponsor/itk/insight/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/Build/CMakeCache.txt is different than the directory /home/bear/insightdeb/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/Build where CMackeCache.txt was created. This may result in binaries being created in the wrong place. If you are not sure, reedit the CMakeCache.txt
CMake Error: The source "/home/andreas/debian-maintain/sponsor/itk/insight/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/CMakeLists.txt" does not match the source "/home/bear/insightdeb/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/CMakeLists.txt" used to generate cache.  Re-run cmake with a different source directory.

I do not know cmake at all, but it seems to depend from a fixed path which
leads to a FTBFS bug.

Kind regards and thanks for caring for this package

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de