Re: Debian OpenSolaris port, exchange with Sun folks in webforum/MailingList

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 08:24:19AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2005-09-07 07:31:48]:
> > Ok, but this is not what has been floating around, either here, or on the open
> > solaris mailing lists. I mostly see wild claims and plain FUD and such.
>
> Even Jörg Schilling is there. (c:

And i now, but i think i got those guys all bored with licencing stuff now, so
was directed to a new mailing list :

 [1] http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=32
 [2] mailto:gnu-sol-discuss-subscribe@opensolaris.org

Which should be devoted to hold this kind of discussion.

Anyone interested with debian GNU/opensolaris, should probably participate in
that mailing lists.

Friendly,

Sven Luther