Re: a desperate request for licence metadata

[John Hasler]
> I suspect that you misunderstood the lawyer.

We have the the same limitation in norwegian law, were the work need
to have (the norwegian expression) "verkshøyde", which implies a
certain quality level as Andreas puts it.  There are no limits on
copying and distribution of text below this quality limit.

As for the quality of the product of the entertainment industry, I'm
not sure if your judgement matches that of the law. :)