Re: a desperate request for licence metadata (was Re: migrating w iki content from twiki (w.d.net) to moinmoin (w.d.org))

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> Which I fail to understand, as the limited rights provided to me by
> law should be sufficient for the wiki content in most cases.

I think it's fairly reasonable to think that anything[1] that appears in
debian.org should be shippable in main.

[1] With the obvious exception of contrib and non-free. Yes, I know that
there are issues with the current website.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org