Re: Spam on the BTS (was: Spam on this list)

In article <[🔎] 20050902090906.GC4276@wonderland.linux.it> md@Linux.IT writes:
>> Would it be acceptable to reject or drop more non-spam?  (We could
>I am uncomfortable with dropping any mail, but I encourage a sensible
>policy to reject spam.

Sorry if I did not make it clear before, we already are dumping
100,000 messages/day into files noone ever looks at other than in
unusual situations.  (If someone reports having a problem getting a
message through to owner@bugs, I do grep through them.  This happens a
few times a year.)  The only thing being discussed is how aggressive
the spam filters are tuned, not if we do it or not.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html