Secure Property Investment in Dubai, No-1 City in the World

Title: Secure property investment in Dubai, No-1 City in the World

Secure property investment in Dubai, No-1 City in the World

            For past 5 years Dubai rulers decided to change their vision towards Dubai and make a big difference between what it was and what it is going to be. Since 1970 Dubai actively was a bridge for trade in Middle East and Africa, and now it is going to be No-1 City in the World. For this idea to be complete they are making big projects and attraction so it can attract 40,000,000 tourists by year 2015.

            The projects are varying from Disney Land to Ski Dome. All projects are combinations of Residential, Commercial, Shopping Malls, Schools, Hospitals and all other daily life requirements. Some has already been completed and many to be completed till 2015.

            We are handling different ranging from as low as US$ 70,000 upward. We have many projects which fit low budget and we have big projects which is suitable for big investors or Joint Venture Groups. The projects can be small apartment, big towers, lands, hotels or even bigger projects.

            Flag of Dubai is proud to be one of many Real Estate Brokers in the market which can provide accurate and updated information of the current projects. As we are an approved agent of many developers with best reputation in the market we can provide you with the best available options that can be count as a secure investment. Prices for some of these projects will increase 100% to 120% after completion. You will pay the amount as the project will be completed. Almost all of the project can be financed after paying 30% of the amount which will make it easy for the investor to invest in. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will guide you through the rest of process.

To see a brief description and pricing of some of the projects please check our

Website:                                     http://www.flagofdubai.com

For any inquiry you can email us: info@flagofdubai.com

P.O.Box 119362, Dubai – UAE

Tel: +971 4 2035014 – Fax: +971 4 3978611