Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

Hi!

* Florent Bayle <florent.bayle@free.fr> [050816 16:20]:

> And why not also using popularity-contest (eg. if a package is used by more
> than X users, it should be maintained by a team).

And what, if a package maintained by a single person (who is doint a
good job) is get's a growing userbase and pops beyong X users?  What if
the single maintainer is doing a good job, but lacks the ability to
work in a team?  What do you want to do, do solve the inaccuracy of
popcon?

Yes, I agree.  "Important" packages should be maintained by a team, by
trying to enforce such a policy will IMHO cause more problems than it
solves.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--