Re: package tracking system issues

Le samedi 13 août 2005 à 15:11 +0200, Andreas Barth a écrit :
> > I bet the problem is related to "version tracking" of the BTS. I'm
> > running ~hertzog/bin/process-index.pl on merkel.debian.org. It scans
> > /org/bugs.debian.org/spool/index.db and generates
> > $HOME/public_html/pts/bugs.txt
> >
> > http://merkel.debian.org/~hertzog/pts/bugs.txt
>
> You might be interessted in merkel:/org/qa.debian.org/data/bts2ldap/ -
> this data includes distribution tags generated by version tracking for
> all bugs.

This is interesting, yes.

> > I checked /org/bugs.debian.org/spool/index.db and there's a line :
> > icu 258977 1089640983 open [Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de>] serious patch
> >
> > So in this file, the bug 258977 looks like "open"... and if I check
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=258977 it's marked as
> > done but I don't see the mail closing the bug report (is that a new
> > feature/bug of debbugs) ?
>
> The bug is open. It just applies only to some packages.

Looking at the file you indicated I see :
dn: cn=258977,dc=current,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org
objectClass: debbugsBug
debbugsID: 258977
debbugsSubmitter: Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de>
debbugsDate: 1089640983
debbugsPackage: icu
debbugsSeverity: serious
debbugsState: open
debbugsTag: patch
debbugsDone: Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>
debbugsTitle: icu: FTBFS with gcc-3.4: using typedef-name `icu_2_1::Locale::LocaleProxy' after `struct'
debbugsAffected: testing
debbugsAffected: oldstable
debbugsAffected: unstable
debbugsAffected: stable

I see "debbugsDone" and yet all available versions have the bug. I'm
lost as to what open/done means in any case. :-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com

Freexian : des développeurs Debian au service des entreprises
http://www.freexian.com