Re: New appearance of bugs on BTS web pages

also sprach Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> [2005.08.13.1537 +0200]:
> >> Shouldn't it be XHTML nowadays?
>
> > I personally would like to see them XHTML1.0 at least. [...]
>
> That or HTML 4.01; there's no real difference.

HTML 4.01 is not yet deprecated, but it will be sooner or later.
Let's just do it right now rather than expecting someone to migrate
later. I vote for XHTML 1.1 Strict. Should be trivial in this case.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

a qui sait comprendre, peu de mots suffisent.
                                                 -- intelligenti pauca