Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:46:20 -0400, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
>Debian Adduser Developers <adduser-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>   adduser

Fixed version in svn, will be uploaded when the current unstable
versio has migrated to testing.

>Marc Haber <mh+debian-packages@zugschlus.de>
>   clamav-data
>   clamav-getfiles

clamav-data and clamav-getfiles will be overhauled in late august. I
would like to postpone the (easy) fix until then.

>   snoopy

Fixed version uploaded today.

>Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
>   aide

A patch is in the BTS. I am co-maintainer for aide, and I have asked
Mike for his opinion regarding some other easily fixed bugs. I expect
an upload in the next ten to 14 days.

See also:
http://blog.zugschlus.de/archives/126-My-packages-cdebconf-blockers.html

Greetings