Re: Alioth Project Denied

Le dimanche 07 août 2005 à 21:20 +1000, Hamish Moffatt a écrit :
> On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 11:31:15AM +0200, Ondrej Sury wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have submitted new upstream project, since I am author of
> > mod_vhost_ldap :-(.  Who I should contact about this issue?

BTW, the alioth admin team is listed on the web page
http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

On the front page of alioth, you're referred to the "siteadmin" project
where you'll find more about the administrators of alioth...

> > noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
>
> Can't we do better than this?

We can probably. Would you care to provide us the patch ?

All needed infos are here :
http://wiki.debian.net/?Alioth

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com

Freexian : des développeurs Debian au service des entreprises
http://www.freexian.com