question: bugfixes in experimental?

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with marking broken packages as fixed.

If there is (lets say) a grave functionality bug for package
"M" in unstable or testing, then a bugfix in experimental
doesn't help me. (I made very bad experiences with experimental,
e.g. broken version numbers, currupted apt system, etc., so this
stuff won't be installed on my PC.)

Shouldn't it be some kind of policy to mark a bug as fixed,
only if the fix is available on the same level as the previous
broken package?

Regards

Harri