ITA: lincvs -- graphical CVS frontend

Hi Frank,

I don't really use this program anymore and want to concentrate on other
Debian work, so offering this for adoption.
Since it is non-free (due to some dubios license extensions) I will

As far as I understand the non-XXL-Version (1.4.x) *is* GPLed and
therefore free.
I just saw that the current version 1.4.2 is indeed in non-free (never
thought about this before), but as I remember from some postings on the
mailing list upstream always told everyone that 1.4.x is under the GPL.
This needs to be clarified, of course.

ask for it's removal in a few months if nobody wants it.

That would be really sad since I use it regularly, as it is
a really nice tool. Would you still be able to sponsor me
if this ends with me maintaining the package?

Regards,

	Andreas

--
Andreas Fester